Many times we require to make div or title or widget in WordPress Sticky. This article will show how you can achieve this.
We will be using WP Sticky plugin for this tutorial. WP Sticky is free for upto ONE sticky element. If you want to make multiple elements sticky, you will have to go for PRO version.
You can download the plugin from here.
Steps to make any element sticky:
- Download and install the plugin.
- Goto Plugins -> and activate WP Sticky Plugin.
- Once the plugin is activated, you will get a menu Sticky Menu (or Anything!) under Settings menu.
- After opening, you will get the following options
- Enter your sticky element class. Use this class name in the div which you want to make sticky. You can also set padding from top for your sticky menu.
- That’s it. Now you can use this class anywhere in your WordPress installation to make it sticky.