If you are worried about your privacy and want to disable Google FLoC, perform the following steps to turn off FLoC.
- Open the Chrome browser and go to the Settings screen.
- In the Settings screen, select “Privacy and Security” from the left-hand pane.
- On the right-hand side, click on the “Cookies and other site data” option.
- Under the General settings section, select “Block Third-party Cookies.”
- Select the option- > “Block third party cookies.”
That’s it, you have successfully blocked FLoC on chrome. You don’t need to worry about other browsers as Microsoft Edge, Brave, and Vivaldi have announced that they will not participate in the FLoC program.